Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which the Cookies are installed may also require the User’s consent.
TECHNICAL COOKIES AND COOKIES SERVING AGGREGATED STATISTICAL PURPOSES
- Activity strictly necessary for the functioning of the service
- Activity regarding the saving of preferences, optimization, and statistics
OTHER TYPES OF COOKIES OR THIRD-PARTY TOOLS THAT MIGHT USE THEM
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in aggregated form and may not require the consent of the User or may be managed directly by the Owner – depending on how they are described – without the help of third parties.
- The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
- Google Tag Manager (Google Inc.)
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
- Google AdWords conversion tracking (Google Inc.)
- Displaying content from external platforms
- This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.
- This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
- Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
- Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties
- This type of service allows Users to interact with data collection platforms or other services directly from the pages of this Application for the purpose of saving and reusing data.
- If one of these services is installed, it may collect browsing and Usage Data in the pages where it is installed, even if the Users do not actively use the service.
- MailChimp widget (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
- Remarketing and behavioral targeting
- This type of service allows this Application and its partners to inform, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of this Application by the User.
- This activity is performed by tracking Usage Data and by using Cookies, information that is transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
- Remarketing through Google Analytics for Display Advertising (Google Inc.)
- AdWords Remarketing (Google Inc.)
- SPAM protection
- This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Application, potentially containing Users’ Personal Data, with the purpose of filtering it from parts of traffic, messages and content that are recognized as SPAM.
- Google reCAPTCHA (Google Inc.)
- Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM protection service provided by Google Inc.
- Traffic optimization and distribution
- This type of service allows this Application to distribute their content using servers located across different countries and to optimize their performance.
- Which Personal Data are processed depends on the characteristics and the way these services are implemented. Their function is to filter communications between this Application and the User’s browser.
- Considering the widespread distribution of this system, it is difficult to determine the locations to which the contents that may contain Personal Information User are transferred.
- CloudFlare (Cloudflare)
- CloudFlare is a traffic optimization and distribution service provided by CloudFlare Inc.
HOW CAN I MANAGE THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES?
In addition to what is specified in this document, the User can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that might possibly have saved the consent for the installation of Cookies by this website. It is important to note that by disabling all Cookies, the functioning of this site may be compromised. Users can find information about how to manage Cookies in their browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Notwithstanding the above, the Owner informs that Users may take advantage of: Your Online Choices. This service allows Users to select their tracking preferences for most of the advertising tools. The Owner thus recommends that Users make use of this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
DATA CONTROLLER AND OWNER
Grow Pro Topsoil
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
- Personal Data (or Data)
- Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
- Usage Data
- Information collected automatically from this Application (or third party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
- The individual using this Application, which must coincide with or be authorized by the Data
- Data Subject
- The legal or natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
- Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
- Data Controller (or Owner)
- The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
- This Application
- The hardware or software tool by which the Personal Data of the User is collected.
- Small piece of data stored in the User’s device.
- Legal information
Latest update: January 5, 2018